Creep - Radiohead
posted by mia
They only make songs for the depressed, the in love, the broken, the in-over-their-heads teenage girls, the overly excited partiers, the lost, the narcissistic, the angry, the obviously sexually frustrated, and the confused.
Nothing for the apathetic.
Jay-Z: Glory (featuring Blue Ivy Carter) - Played 19,285 times.
Jay-Z - Glory (featuring Blue Ivy Carter)
Such a beautiful song.
Peter Bjorn And John: All Those Expectation - Played 50 times.
All Those Expectations - Peter Bjorn and John
Didn’t you love the things that they stood for?
Didn’t they try to find some good for you and me?
And we’ll be free
Some day soon, and it’s a-gonna be one day…
The Killers: The Ballad Of Michael Valentine (Bonus) - Played 140 times.
The Ballad of Michael Valentine by The Killers
Michael plays with stars.
Soul Sister, won’t you take a ride, in his car?
Late to call,
When you wanted to be all.
I think this is my favorite song by The Killers. When the guitar comes in, I’m gone. ♥
The soundtrack to my life: 2011 edition.
- All These Things I’ve Done - The Killers
- Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies (More so the Emily Browning version)
- Read My Mind - The Killers
- Us Against The World - Coldplay
- To Sheila - The Smashing Pumpkins
- Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
- Sweet Talk - The Killers
- Sleepyhead - The Passion Pit ft. Ellie Goulding
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn and John
- Objects of My Affection - Peter, Bjorn, and John
- What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
- Crazy, Beautiful Life - Ke$ha
- Sideways - Citizen Cope
- Good Life - Francis Dunnery
- Niggas In Paris - The Throne
- Digital Get Down - N’Sync
If you have the time, definitely listen to all of them. I don’t think I would’ve made it through this year without The Killers. I still regret not seeing them in Orlando when I had the chance.
Daft Punk: Face to Face / Short Circuit - Played 50 times.
face to face / short circuit - daft punk
Kanye West: Lost in the World (featuring Bon Iver) - Played 482 times.
Lost In the World, Kanye West & Bon Iver
I actually like this song. I love this song.
even with it being a product of one of the douchiest people of celebrity.
My baby has too much influence on my musical taste.
consider it your musical education.